xF2 Shades of Grey

• Downloading from our site will require you to have a paid membership. Upgrade to a Premium Membership today!

Dont forget read our Rules! Also anyone caught Sharing this content will be banned. By using this site you are agreeing to our rules so read them. Saying I did not know is simply not an excuse! You have been warned.

Radio

ven0m

Administrator
    Staff member
    Administrator
    Platinum
    xenForo 2.x.x
    xenForo 1.x.x
    Contributor
    vBulletin All Access Pass
    The Chest
    Verified
    Ultra Platinum VIP
    Platinum VIP
    Gold VIP
    Silver VIP
    Premium
    Jul 17, 2005
    localhost
    Heisenberg updated with a new update entry:

The last version (2.5) had an enlargement setting in the CSS for avatar size. This caused an issue with the mobile avatar size, and because of this, I have removed the snippet of code and re-uploaded the Shades of Grey files. If you don't feel like downloading and re-installing, all you have to is delete this code snippet as explained below, and the default XenForo Avatar size will go back to default.

Simply go to:

Appearance > Styles > Shades of Grey > Templates

and search for...

ven0m

Administrator
    Staff member
    Administrator
    Platinum
    xenForo 2.x.x
    xenForo 1.x.x
    Contributor
    The Chest
    Verified
    Ultra Platinum VIP
    Platinum VIP
    Gold VIP
    Silver VIP
    Premium
    Jul 17, 2005
    localhost
    Resource has been updated with a new update entry:

Hello, everyone

At first glance, it may look the same as the previous version, but it is not ...Well, not exactly, anyway. I took the time to further blend the colors and shades to make it look the best I could. I also moved much of the CSS into the style properties area so as to make the "extra.less" file less crowded. :)

I hope you all enjoy the style, and as always, if you any issues, please let me know so I can make it right.

Regards

ven0m

Administrator
    Staff member
    Administrator
    Platinum
    xenForo 2.x.x
    xenForo 1.x.x
    Contributor
    The Chest
    Verified
    Ultra Platinum VIP
    Platinum VIP
    Gold VIP
    Silver VIP
    Premium
    Jul 17, 2005
    localhost
    Resource updated with a new update entry:

I noticed the buttons on the user profile card did not have a background color, so I added a medium grey background with a green hover as shown below (watch video). Previous versions did not show a background in this area.

Aslo, I added a new schema for versioning. The first 3 numbers identify the XenForo version the style was created/saved with, and the last number represents which version of Shades of Grey was saved to that style

Example: XenForo version: 2.1.3 +...

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
    ven0m xF2 Shades of Blue Styles [2.x] 1